A4 Forsheda Modern Civilian Gas Mask Respirator w/ Filter
Forsheda A4 Gas Mask | Made in Sweden
These were made in response to 9/11 and have been deployed in the US, Sweden, Norway, and Turkey. Rigorously tested, NBS-rated, and engineered with military technologies and easy-to-use civilian features.
The Forsheda A4 is a full-face respiratory system gas mask that protects the face, eyes, and respiratory organs. Features include an anti-fogging system, increased field of vision, and single-unit harness with customizable strap-and-buckle system.
This mask provides protection from chemical, biological, and radioactive hazards, including solid and liquid particles, bacteria and viruses, and and chemical and organic gasses and meets NATO’s NBC standard.
Gas Mask Highlights
- Anti-fog and dual-air system
- Specialized lens system made from high-strength stable polymer
- Extra-wide field of vision range
- Clear-speech exhalation valve
- Fully adjustable 6-point harness for snug and secure fit
- Civilian-friendly, minimal training necessary
- Lightweight, foldable, and easy to store
Engineering and Features
- 8-10-second donning period
- Capable of 24-hour deployment
- Works with standard NATO 40mm gas mask filter
- Uniform standard Size 2 fits 95% of adults
- Lightweight construction (440g)
- Constructed of bromobutyl rubber materials; no second skin needed
- Made in Sweden
- Brand new
- Protection factor: >10,000
- Protection against chemical warfare agents: >24 hour
- Field of vision: 88%
Materials: Bromobutyl rubber (frame), silicone rubber (inner mask and membranes), polysulfone (eyepieces), polypropylene (support frame), and polyester/polyamide/lycra (harness)
Please Note: This item in some cases can take 2-3 weeks to ship since it comes directly from the supplier.