North American Rescue, Individual Patrol Officer Kit (IPOK), Medical Kit
NORTH AMERICAN RESCUE IPOK
The Individual Police Officer's Kit™ (I POK™) is compact enough to fit tight spaces but comes complete with essential tools for controlling excessive bleeding from penetrating wounds and traumatic injuries. For faster medical response, you may also buy the vest-attachable I POK™ holder (500D CORDURA® solution-dyed nylon) with MOLLE-style connectors for rapid gear access.
- Provides a compact bleeding control kit that can be kept on the individual
- Small cube space to fit in a BDU pocket, vest pouch, or individual bag
- Vacuum-sealed in a rugged, durable package that is easy to open
- 4"L x 6-1/2"W x 2-3/4"D; 7-11/16 oz.
I Pok Kit Contents
- 2 Black Talon Nitrile Trauma Gloves (1 pair)
- 1 C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet)
- 1 S-Rolled Gauze™
- 1 ETD™ 4" Emergency Trauma Dressing