For the avid outdoorsman and tactical enthusiast, Rothco’s Multi-Tool contains over ten different versatile tools; perfect for your Bug Out Bag. The top of the multi-tool includes needle nose and regular pliers, and wire cutters; the staple for any great multi-tool. One side features a serrated saw blade for cutting wood, Philips and flathead screwdrivers, and a straight edge blade for cutting packages, cloth and other items. On the opposite side, the EDC tool contains a bottle / can opener, a large flathead screwdriver, an awl for puncturing holes, and a nail file. When you are done with each tool, the pushbuttons will unlock the tools so you can put them away. The heavyweight design is made of a variety of materials, including polyester, plastic, aluminum, and stainless steel. For everyday carry, the multi-purpose tool can be locked shut, and stored in the carry pouch and attached to your belt with the belt loop on the back.
- The Top Of The Multi-Tool Includes 2 Pliers (Needle Nose And Regular Pliers) And Wire Cutters
- Serrated Saw Blade, Philips And Flathead Screwdrivers, And A Straight Edge Blade On One Side
- Bottle Opener / Can Opener, A Large Flat Screwdriver, An Awl, And A Nail File On The Opposite Side
- Push Buttons Unlock Tools To Put Away After Use
- The Multi-Purpose Tool Can Easily Lock Shut
- Comes With A Carry Pouch And Belt Loop For Everyday Carry
- Heavyweight Design Is Made Of Polyester, Plastic, Aluminum And Stainless Steel